As we understand this year has been tough on everyone, the Governor of New Mexico has decided to re-enact the most heightened level of statewide public health restrictions due to the current rate of spread of the Coronavirus and the impact it has had on our state's hospitals. Therefore, as a community, we must continue to adjust and abide by the updated set restrictions regarding amenity closures, social distancing, mask requirements, etc. This mandate is in place from Monday, November 16, 2020, to Monday, November 30, 2020. The state has developed a tiered county-by-county system that will be used to establish "re-opening" benchmarks for each county upon the November 30th expiration of the amended public health order.
Please be advised of the following immediate changes:
- Our Leasing office will be closed on Saturday, November 14, 2020 - please utilize our Maintenance Contact Center for any maintenance emergencies.
- Beginning Monday, November 16th, our Leasing Office will be closed to the public. You may call or email our office for assistance.
- Effective immediately, we will only be accepting/addressing emergency maintenance requests. Classifying maintenance emergencies as water (that cannot be contained with a towel or bucket), HVAC systems not cooling/heating below or above 20-30 degrees of the outside temperature, and electrical issues &/or fire safety concerns.
- Please wear a mask throughout the duration of any maintenance repair if you have submitted an emergency maintenance request.
- Fitness Center and Community Pools will be closed until further notice.
- Any gathering of more than 5 individuals is prohibited. Please remain at home and refrain from congregating in/around the property amenities.
For maintenance emergencies please contact (575) 993-5088.
If you need to contact the office, please do so via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (575) 528-0800.